Future Forward Scholarship Programme
Are you starting university this year? If yes, then this programme may be for you!
We are incredibly excited to be continuing our Fidelity International Future Forward Scholarship Programme, which has been established for students from a low-income background who have an offer to attend University.
If you get selected, you will officially be named as one of our ‘Scholars’ - you’ll receive scholarship funding for your living and academic expenses for every year that you are a Scholar on the programme - with the possibility of a longer-term career opportunity with Fidelity.
This programme is currently being offered in 3 locations:
- Dalian, China - you will receive CNY 12,500 per annum
- India - you will receive INR 225,000 per annum
- UK - you will receive GBP 5,000 per annum
What do you get access to?
You will be given the opportunity to attend our week-long Spring Insight Programme, where you will learn more about the investment management industry and our organisation. On top of this, you will be fast tracked in your penultimate year to an assessment centre for a place on our 10-week Summer Internship Programme. If successful, you will attend speaker sessions with senior representatives and work on real tasks alongside employees across the organisation!
We want to you to have an equal opportunity when it comes to future applications, so we will provide you access to:
- Mentors - this will be a Fidelity employee who has lots of experience, a great person to provide you guidance on your future career journey and help you gain some useful contacts along the way.
- Graduate buddy - this will be someone who is currently on our Graduate Programme - they can share all their tips and experiences from work and university too.
- Most importantly, you’ll get employability skills training, helping you develop the skills and knowledge you need for your future career.
How to secure your place
Applications for 2022 will open in the fall, where you can submit your CV and cover letter telling us what this scholarship opportunity would mean to you.
We are proud of our inclusive culture and encourage applications from the widest mix of talent, whatever your ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity, social background and more. We are a disability-friendly company and would welcome a conversation with you if you feel you might benefit from any reasonable adjustments to perform to the best of your ability during the recruitment process and beyond.
Fidelity International seeks colleagues with a common set of abilities – highly motivated and creative individuals who have the ability to work independently and as a member of a team. We will be looking at your potential and your interest in the financial services industry. We are looking for individuals who will bring diverse perspectives to our business.